Over the past 25 years in business, there have been ups and downs however having a mentor was a most valuable tool to help business growth and sustainability.
Firstly what is a Mentor? – A mentor is a person with specialised knowledge whom you may enlist to educate and motivate you either in your personal life, your career, or both.
Secondly here are 10 reasons to have a Mentor:
- Increased knowledge – resources, toolkits
- Constructive criticism for growth and motivation
- Personal growth – physically and financially
- Words of encouragement – personal cheerleader
- Firm boundaries – have clarity for self-branding
- Unbiased opinions create discussions with good outcomes
- A trusted ally who supports you
- Goal setting that stirs the passionate heart
- New perspectives – enlightenment for growth attracting the Avatar Client
- Networking connections – building your presence with Confidence
It is these 10 reasons that will help a business owner sustain motivation helping them achieve success while increasing confidence to grow business while attracting the Avatar Client with clarity.
A great result!
If you need advice for
- Practical guidance with the sales process
- Proposal drafting skills to engage the client
- Tips for cash flow management
- Converting business vision to a structured plan
Contact Charmaine for a 30-minute discussion to see if she can help.