When we go into business usually it is because we love what we do! It is this love of business that keeps us motivated and moving forward.
If you had asked me what I did 25 years ago, I would say healing. Helping people heal their pain through hands-on treatments. Now after all this time that is true, however, I have had to learn skills along the way to have a profitable practice.
Like me you may have learned many skills at a college or university, however, there are many facets to a business and all Businesses have its ups and downs and there are several challenges creating success.
It was this actionable knowledge, I found important to create business growth:
- Attracting the Avatar client
- Not taking their reactions personally
- Never underestimate following up
- Recording and maintaining financial records
- Advertising on social media for greater outcomes
- Writing proposals for both parties to win
I was not wired in these background matters as I was a healer and introvert happy in my own shell. However, to grow in business and be successful, the knowledge above needed to be activated to help
- engage my clients effectively
- manage and build the cash flow
- convert the business vision to a structured plan
- balance business demands with life’s total demands
All business can be fun. Having improved knowledge, motivation, confidence, and clarity, the business can grow. Often it takes time to discover clarity of business desires for one to sit, reflect and grow personally and to imagine the outcomes.
This is where a Mentor can help you achieve!
Here are 10 Reasons to have a Mentor click here