A twist of lime
Squeeze half a lime or lemon into half a glass of water before each meal. This will get your gastric juices working to expel the excess phlegm from your system.
Sugarless Sweetness – This syrup is sweet, inexpensive, very effective, and tastes great. It doesn’t give you garlic breath (must be something to do with the lemons).
Make this mixture up and store it in a glass jug in the fridge to be used 2-3 times a day (30ml at a time). In acute or severe cases, take more frequently. You can also use this as part of a preventative program to build your immunity or simply to prevent sinus build-up.
- 3 lemons/limes
- 30 cloves of garlic (1 bulb)
- 1 litre of water
- Heat the water in a saucepan
- Roughly chop the lemon and garlic (no need to peel the gloves) and place in the water.
- Bring to the boil with the lid on and simmer for 30 minutes. Occasionally mash the garlic and lemons with a potato masher.
- Let stand for 30 minutes with the lid on.
- Press the mix through a sieve into a glass or ceramic jug.
- Store in a glass jar in the fridge.
This recipe has also been recommended for use by the Geneva Conference for Cardiac Disease. It has been reported that taking 80mls a day is effective in reducing plaque deposits in coronary blood vessels. It is recommended that this treatment is followed for three weeks and then a break of eight days taken, followed by a second treatment of three weeks in duration.
To learn more check out the detox videos via this link download here
NOTE: This is healthy during the Autumn Kickstart click here to learn more